The conference will take place at the Roessler Hall 66 in UC Davis. The venue is in walking distance to Downtown Davis and is close to the Physics and Mathematics departments.
Registration for the conference is now closed. Please contact us if you would still like to attend.
Conference Registration pages (registration closed)
- Deadline: Nov 15th 2016
- Registration fee: $300 ($200 students)
- Conference Banquet: $85 ($50 students)
Accommodation in Davis is somewhat limited at that time of the year. Some of the hotels close to the conference venue are:
There are many other possibilities for short-term accommodation:
- airbnb has a few listings for Davis.
- Other options include nearby towns: Woodland and Dixon CA which are a few miles away.
- Commuting from Sacramento is also a reasonable option.
Getting to Davis
1. The easiest way to get to Davis if you are flying in, is to fly to Sacramento Airport.
- From there you can either take a cab or Uber or the Davis airporter shuttle if you don't plan to rent a car.
- There is also an hourly bus service to the airport: see Yolobus.
2. Alternately if you are flying into SFO: